Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > CONTEST HEADQUARTERS > Contest Winner Artwork Prizes

Contest Winner Artwork Prizes Have a look at the artwork prizes past winners have received.

Old 02-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Global Police Commissioner

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?
Default Halloween Contest 2010 Artwork Prizes

I've started on doing the Halloween artwork prizes. I'm busy at the moment, so I'm aiming to do one every weekend until they're done. Here is Agent Whale's:

Last edited by Dawn; 02-19-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:15 PM
State Police Sergeant

Agent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant futureAgent Whale has a brilliant future
Default Re: Halloween Contest 2010 Artwork Prizes

I absolutely LOVE it, Dawn! It's so cool; it looks like a real book cover! *giggles* It's exciting just to see it!

Grace is getting something we don't deserve.
Mercy is not getting something we do deserve.

W.W.J.W.
Write What Jesus Would

~ A.W.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 AM

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?

Looking like a book cover is what I aim for, do I'll take that as a great compliment. Thank you.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

Looooooooooovely! :d

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 02-21-2011, 12:30 AM
State Police Investigator

Location: Feeling the aster, getting whelmed, staying traught B-)
Rae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to followRae-Prite Is a sterling example to follow

Neat
"Everything, in the end, comes down to timing. One second, one minute, one hour, could make all the difference. So much hanging on just these things, tiny increments that together build a life. Like words build a story, and what had Ted said? One word could change the world." - This Lullaby, Sarah Dessen
Old 02-21-2011, 05:24 AM

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Princess of Keys, Mischief and the Southern Hemisphere

AussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the Court

Great work, Dawn!

Quote:
Objection, your Honor. You can't preface your second point with "first of all." - Alan Shore, Boston Legal
Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Banned

hardyboysfan will become famous soon enoughhardyboysfan will become famous soon enough

Great Work!
Old 10-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Federal Director of Investigations

fvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Courtfvhardy is a Prince or Princess of the Court

Soooooo cool, Dawn.

Young Justice, Schooled.