Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > THE HARDY BOYS AREA > Hardy Boys Fun & Games

Hardy Boys Fun & Games Games about the Hardy Boys and other fun stuff.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?
Default Joke of the Day - January 4th, 2017

A young man wanted to get his beautiful wife something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decides to buy her a cell phone. She is all excited, she loves her phone. He shows her and explains to her all the features on the phone.

The next day the lady goes shopping. Her phone rings and it's her husband, "Hi hun," he says "how do you like your new phone?"

She replies "I just love, it's so small and your voice is clear as a bell but there's one thing I don't understand though."

"What's that, baby?" asks the husband.

"How did you know I was at Wal- Mart?"

(gotten from jokesoftheday.net -- please note i changed a couple of small descriptors)

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 01-04-2017, 04:58 PM
City Police Investigator

Shane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to followShane Is a sterling example to follow
Default Re: Joke of the Day - January 4th, 2017

I'm guessing he married her for her looks.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:00 AM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?
Default Re: Joke of the Day - January 4th, 2017

Hahaha, me too!

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You