Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > FAN FICTION PRESENTATION AREA > Talk About the Stories (here)

Talk About the Stories (here) This forum is to provide POSITIVE ONLY feedback to the authors. Please look for a pre-existing thread before starting a new one. If you've never given feedback before here, read the rules/guidelines that are provided at the top.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 PM
City Police Lieutenant Detective

Paulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud of
Default Writers on FFN...

So I won't check every single one but here are ones I've looked for with either that they are on FFN or not on it under their HDA name. Now, I may have missed someone if they used a different pen name but for the ones below, I tried searching by HDA name and one story name. Anyone else is free to add to the list or let me know if you found someone there that I didn't find. Like I said, this isn't everyone. I didn't take that kind of time.

Agent Whale: No
Babs: No
Cherylann Rivers: FFN
Cokey: FFN as LazyPanther
Copagirl: No
Dawn: Dawn FD
FVHardy: FFN
HBMom: FFN
HBWGONNABE: FFN
Hyena Cub: FFN
Jilsen: FFN
Josie: FFN as josie hardy (but not all stories are there)
LaurieQ: No
leyapeart: FFN
LSAU: No
Paulina Ann : FFN
Phoenix: FFN as Phx
Phoenix and Red: that story doesn't seem to be on FFN
Red: FFN as Red Hardy
Rowan Hood: No
The Sisterhood: FFN as Red Hardy and Cherylann Rivers (not all stories posted yet)
Snow Princess: FFN as SnowPrincess88
Swifters: FFN
Zan: No
Zenfrodo: FFN
Old 03-17-2017, 12:26 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?
Default Re: Writers on FFN...

I have permission from Patricia - Lola's sister - to post her stories on ff.net. So I will start doing so over the next few days. It will probably take me a year to get it done!

Evergreen/Aspen & Evergreen/Sparks & Evergreen/Kiwi-Evergreen Connection: not yet
Wintersrose: nope - but some of them will be and others might be if I get them rewritten (please note my username will not be wintersrose though... probably some permutation of rokia)

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 03-17-2017, 03:30 PM
Assistant to the Commissioner of State Police

josie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to followjosie Is a sterling example to follow
Send a message via MSN to josie Send a message via Yahoo to josie

Wow. You managed to look for everyone before I got around to checking just mine I'll add what's missing... probably... eventually...
Old 03-17-2017, 03:37 PM
City Detective Lieutenant

Cheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to followCheryl Is a sterling example to follow

Thanks Paulina. I hope some of the great authors here from the past decide to write again and post their stories on ff.net. Lots of talented people here!
Old 03-18-2017, 01:07 AM
State Police Lieutenant

Katie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on FFN just for leaving reviews. Name there is Torchwood Cardiff. My stories (non Hardy Boys as of yet) are on AO3. Name there is TorchwoodCardiff.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:13 AM
State Police Detective

Anita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant futureAnita88 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Anita88 Send a message via Yahoo to Anita88

I'm on FF.NET as AMC88 on HDA, I'm Gatekeeper.

"People never crumble in a day." Slow Fade-The Altar And The Door-Casting Crowns
Old 03-20-2017, 09:30 PM
City Police Sergeant Detective

Fenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant futureFenlaur has a brilliant future

I'm on FFN under same name.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:22 AM
Keeper of the Ankh of Smiting, Rock Princess and Cooler than Cool

zenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Paulina...um...it's leyapearl, not leyapeart. Might cause some confusion there.

"I think we're making the biggest mistake of our young, soon-to-be-terminated lives." -- Joe Hardy, "Wipe Out"

Last edited by zenfrodo; 03-21-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:10 PM
City Police Lieutenant Detective

Paulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenfrodo View Post
Hey Paulina...um...it's leyapearl, not leyapeart. Might cause some confusion there.
Thanks Zen! LOL. Good catch! The fingers were moving faster than the brain!!
Old 03-25-2017, 11:46 PM
City Police Sergeant

Sparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond reputeSparrow has a reputation beyond repute

My FFN name is katie janeway
Tesub Calle is the same on FFN (minus the space)
Ms Nancy Drew is on FFN as supernaturalsam
Emachinescat is on FFN under the same name

the others I knew of are already listed, I think.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:25 PM
City Police Sergeant

Leyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Zen! Although, I completely get the typo.

Leya
Old 03-30-2017, 10:12 AM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

Oooh, so you're Katie Janeway! I couldn't remember, Sparrow!

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You