Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > WEBSITE & MESSAGE BOARD INFORMATION > HDA Email Addresses

HDA Email Addresses Look here for the email addresses you need if you want to contact us.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Global Police Commissioner

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?
Default Changing Your E-mail Address?

Do you wish/are you going to change your email address on your HDA Account?

If any of you change your email address on your account, please can you let us know afterwards via hdafanfiction@yahoo.com as your account will have to be reactivated to allow you entry to the message board again.

Or alternatively, you can PM (Private Message) a member of the HDA staff who will arrange to have your address changed for you.

Last edited by Dawn; 02-26-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: fixed the email address...
Closed Thread