Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > WEBSITE & MESSAGE BOARD INFORMATION > Website & Message Board Fix Requests

Website & Message Board Fix Requests Want to give us feedback on the website? See a page or story chapter that needs to be fixed? This is the place to tell us.

Old 01-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Federal Junior Investigator

jpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to follow
Question What keeps happening to the Pets?

I'm curious as to why the Pets and Animals in the Generally Speaking area keeps disappearing. One day it's there and the next it's gone.

-------------------------
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Elenore Roosevelt
Old 01-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?
Default Re: What keeps happening to the Pets?

It's in the Fun and Games area - as a sub folder... it should be at the top.

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 01-12-2015, 11:28 PM

jpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to follow

Well that's kinda weird. Because sometimes it appears UNDER the Fun and Games tab.

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 01-13-2015, 01:40 AM

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

Well, once upon a time it was a full forum - so it WAS under the Fun and Games tab. Now it is a subfolder IN the Fun and Games tab.

I'm trying to consolidate some of the many folders we have... which was too many.

Old 01-14-2015, 02:43 PM

Ok. Thanks.

I was just wondering WHY it kept disappearing!!

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 01-15-2015, 06:15 PM

Sometimes it disappears because there haven't been any messages in it within a certain period of time. Back up the dates at the bottom and it should appear again (in the Fun and Games folder that is)

Old 01-16-2015, 10:55 AM

Gotcha.

Elenore Roosevelt