Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > THE HARDY BOYS AREA > Hardy Boys Fan Art Area

Hardy Boys Fan Art Area Are you an artist? Have you lately produced some Hardy Boys artwork? Share them with us here.

Old 03-27-2011, 03:22 AM
Lily

Smile Re: Wallpapers

Cool! Thanks SkyWarp!
Old 03-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Global Police Commissioner

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?
Default Re: Wallpapers

That's cool, Skywarp.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Clare

Cool wallpaper - thank you, SkyWarp!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:42 PM
City Chief of Police

SkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant future

I have uploaded the wallpaper for Hardy Boys Casefiles #13: The Borgia Dagger.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Clare

Hey, cool - thanks, SkyWarp!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:57 AM

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?

Very nice.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

Darned tootin' good, Skywarp

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 06-14-2012, 09:01 PM
City Chief of Police

SkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant future

Too Many Traitors, Casefile #14, now joins the ranks of those privileged enough to be made into a wallpaper.

You can download from the link above or the Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Google+ page photo section.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:44 AM
City Police Sergeant

Elendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond reputeElendil has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh! *Checking the previous wallpapers, too* They're awesome. It's making me want to read them. I've not read many casefiles actually, except for the first three that Ritu sent me. Cool! Thanks Skywarp.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:44 PM
City Chief of Police

Blood Relations, Casefile #15, now joins the ranks of those privileged enough to be made into a wallpaper.

You can download from the link above or the Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Google+ page photo section.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:57 PM

Very nice! I like how you built a wall from scratch next to them. Cleverly done.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:45 AM
City Police Detective Captain

hlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant futurehlahabibty has a brilliant future

I have to download this when I get home God willing.
" When you leave you must remember to come back for the others. A circle, understand? You will always be Esperanza. You will always be Mango Street. You can't erase what you know. You can't forget who you are." Sandra Cisneros, The House on Mango Street.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:45 AM
City Chief of Police

The Number File, Casefile #17, now joins the ranks of those privileged enough to be made into a wallpaper.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:48 PM
City Chief of Police

A Killing in the Market, Casefile #18, now joins the ranks of those privileged enough to be made into a wallpaper.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:54 PM
Princess of Keys, Mischief and the Southern Hemisphere

AussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the Court

excellent! It also has an interesting plot!

Quote:
Objection, your Honor. You can't preface your second point with "first of all." - Alan Shore, Boston Legal
Old 04-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Keeper of the Ankh of Smiting, Rock Princess and Cooler than Cool

zenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond reputezenfrodo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, good one, Skywarp!

I really have to hunt down & read the Casefiles. I couldn't get much past Dead On Target as a teenager, but it seems as if these are really intense reads, from a young YA standpoint.

"I think we're making the biggest mistake of our young, soon-to-be-terminated lives." -- Joe Hardy, "Wipe Out"
Old 09-17-2016, 09:03 PM
City Chief of Police

I have uploaded all the wallpapers up through 25 now and have gone back and re-touched up many of them so that they are more smooth and look a little better.

You can of course download each wallpaper from it's own casefile page. Or you can get them from the Google Photos account associated with the Google+ account for the website.
I also try to keep my personal Pinterest account updated with the wallpapers.

***If you want the new touched-up better versions, you will need to download them from the website.***