Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > GENERALLY SPEAKING > Other Books and Book Series

Other Books and Book Series Fancy discussing a none HB related book? Do it here. CONTAINS THE HARRY POTTER SUBFORUM.

Old 09-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Cadet

Sleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really nice
Default Four Legendary Kingdoms

Oooo, not long to go now until the next Jack West Jr book by Matthew Reilly is out. Anyone else a fan?
Old 09-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Princess of Keys, Mischief and the Southern Hemisphere

AussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the Court
Default Re: Four Legendary Kingdoms

Oh man! So excited!!!! Matthew Reilly is my favourite! He has released the first page of it already and the first chapter will be released soon then the book!

Quote:
Objection, your Honor. You can't preface your second point with "first of all." - Alan Shore, Boston Legal
Old 09-11-2016, 12:24 PM
City Police Lieutenant Detective

Paulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud of

I haven't heard of it. I will have to look it up.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:57 AM
Cadet

Sleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really nice

Paulina, he has written several books clouding several stand alone and two series, one of which has a character called Scarecrow as the hero and the other series has Jack West Junior. You need to start with 'The Seven Ancient Wonders' if you want to read the Jack books.

His style is full on adrenaline fuelled, action packed adventure but tied in with real historical stories and events. Very similar to David Gibbins who is another of my favourites and a bit Clive Cussler like. If you enjoy those kind of action, suspend your belief a little books then you'll enjoy.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieHBfan View Post
Oh man! So excited!!!! Matthew Reilly is my favourite! He has released the first page of it already and the first chapter will be released soon then the book!
Did you read the short story he released with the big hint as to what will happen in the story? Fingers crossed!
Old 09-12-2016, 08:26 AM

AussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the Court

Of course I did! It sounds promising!!!!

Quote:
Objection, your Honor. You can't preface your second point with "first of all." - Alan Shore, Boston Legal
Old 10-12-2016, 02:21 AM

Oh man a week till it's release in Australia... Can't wait. I've been spending what time I have free rereading the other books in the series.

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Cadet

I have it requested at the library - books are sooooo expensive in NZ. Very excited!
Old 10-18-2016, 01:17 AM

:squeals: ITS OUT! still took me 4 hours after its release to get it as there was a stuff up and it wasn't delivered to some stores until today.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2016, 11:16 AM
Princess of the HDA, Keeper of the Gates of Grammar and Beta Supremo

JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieHBfan View Post
:squeals: ITS OUT! still took me 4 hours after its release to get it as there was a stuff up and it wasn't delivered to some stores until today.
Happy reading!

Miss Piggy: Why are you telling me all this?

Lady Holiday: It's plot exposition. It has to go somewhere.

from The Great Muppet Caper
Old 10-19-2016, 10:16 PM

Oh i enjoyed it immensely! If you haven't read any of his stuff i recommend it!

Quote:
Old 11-29-2016, 05:50 AM
Cadet

Loved this book! Finished it last week. How many years until the three something?!