Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > AUTHOR AREA > Author Talk, Requests & Questions

Author Talk, Requests & Questions Chat and ask general author and writing questions here. This is the place for those requests such as needing a BETA reader.

Old 01-16-2017, 06:41 PM
Cadet

Sleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really niceSleuth is just really nice
Default Beta reader

Okay I'm leaping in...

I have just re-read what I had originally written as a story for the holiday contest for the first time since November, and am pleasantly surprised that I still rather like it. So far, I have 4 completed chapters, which seeing as every time I added a bit more to the story I read all of it again and made changes, has been reasonably well edited. However I have reached a point where I have to plow through the middle to reach the exciting (well in my mind) ending and am not sure how to do justice to the characters and the situation.

Am hoping someone out there could read what I've written so far and make suggestions on how to make that flow better, point out any mistakes of any kind etc. and also listen to my plans for how the rest of the story will go and give suggestions on what to avoid or definitely include.

Not a lot to ask eh?!