Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > THE HARDY BOYS AREA > ­­­­Hardy Boys Chit-Chat

­­­­Hardy Boys Chit-Chat Did you ever want to know something about the boys or want to just discuss some aspect of them, their family or their friends? This is the place to do it!

Old 03-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?
Default Hardy Boys Question of the Day - March 6, 2017

Today's chum is Tony Prito. For those who don't know, Tony's dad owned his own construction company which Tony sometimes worked for - in the Blue Spines (and maybe originals?). In the Casefiles, Tony worked for Mr. Pizza (I believe he was at least an assistant manager, or is that in my imagination?)
So knowing that, what do you see him doing later on in his life? Continuing in his dad's path of construction? Or going down the pizza (chef? baker? something else?) route? Or doing something completely different with his life.

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 03-08-2017, 10:06 PM
City Police Lieutenant Detective

Paulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud ofPaulina Ann has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hardy Boys Question of the Day - March 6, 2017

I'm a victim of fanfiction and didn't even realize that Tony was related to anything besides pizza! However, with that thought, I did see him continuing with the business getting a degree in business or food services and another maybe in culinary school. I figure he might was to do more than just pizza.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Princess of the HDA, Keeper of the Gates of Grammar and Beta Supremo

JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?

In our fanfiction story Death on the Fourth of July, Sparks and I put him into Bella's family's restaurant where he probably stayed, married the boss and eventually managed the place. But I always thought of him as being pretty knowledgeable about construction as well. Maybe he didn't go into his father's line of work, but I'll bet he's pretty good at DIY and repairing things around the house!

Miss Piggy: Why are you telling me all this?

Lady Holiday: It's plot exposition. It has to go somewhere.

from The Great Muppet Caper
Old 03-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

I could sort of see him in both worlds - I liked him following his Dad - I liked him in the culinary world. Just shows that Tony is one of those guys who can do anything he wants.

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 03-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Global Police Commissioner

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?

I think he'd use both - build a restaurant from scratch on a piece of land, make that business a success and they end up with a series of them. Making his fortune and retiring early to somewhere hot and glorious. Endung his days in a rocking chair, entertaining the locals with the stories of the escapades he got up to with his old friends who lived extraordinary lives as famous and renowned private detectives.