Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > GENERALLY SPEAKING > Other TV Series and TV Forums > Doctor Who & Torchwood

Doctor Who & Torchwood This is the place to discuss all things Doctor Who and Torchwood.

Old 02-01-2017, 10:58 PM
State Police Lieutenant

Katie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Class

Has anyone seen this Doctor Who Spin off? I have and love it. Even if I had to watch it...you know...*coughs*

Quote:
The programme is set in Coal Hill Academy, a fictional school that has been featured in Doctor Who since its original 1963 serial, and focuses on six of its students and staff members, including Mr. Armitage, a minor recurring character from the eighth series of Doctor Who.

The sixth formers of Coal Hill Academy all have their own secrets and desires. They have to deal with the stresses of everyday life, including friends, parents, school work, sex, and sorrow, but also the horrors that come from time travel. The Doctor and his time-travelling have made the walls of space and time stretch thin, and monsters beyond imagination are planning to break through and wreak havoc upon the Earth.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:36 PM
City Police Sergeant

Leyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Class

I watched the first episode. My son didn't love it -- except for a few of the really good lines the teacher had, and I'm on the fence. I think I need to see more of it and let the characters grow on me before I can decide for sure.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:30 PM
State Police Lieutenant

Katie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond reputeKatie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyapearl View Post
I watched the first episode. My son didn't love it -- except for a few of the really good lines the teacher had, and I'm on the fence. I think I need to see more of it and let the characters grow on me before I can decide for sure.
Miss Quill sounds like a teacher I would love to have.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:47 PM
City Police Sergeant

Leyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to beholdLeyapearl is a splendid one to behold

I'd be a little leery of her penchant for wanting to shoot things, but the snark is right up my alley. 😉
Old 04-08-2017, 09:21 PM
City Chief of Police

SkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant futureSkyWarp has a brilliant future

I've not seen it (not sure it has even been aired here in the U.S. yet). But I believe it was already cancelled after its first season.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:51 AM
State Police Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyapearl View Post
I'd be a little leery of her penchant for wanting to shoot things, but the snark is right up my alley. 😉
Well, Matteusz and Charlie are my favorites after Miss Quill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWarp View Post
I've not seen it (not sure it has even been aired here in the U.S. yet). But I believe it was already cancelled after its first season.
No, it's not been cancelled. It's up to the US...enough of us watch, and it might be enough to get renewed.