Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum

Go Back   Hardy Boys Detective Agency Forum > GENERALLY SPEAKING > FUN AND GAMES

FUN AND GAMES Come and play some games. It'll while away those long, dark, boring evenings. Have some fun, tell a joke, share a craft... FUN AND GAMES - CONTAINS THE ANIMALS AND PETS SUBFORUM.

Old 03-16-2017, 12:02 PM
Princess of the HDA, Keeper of the Gates of Grammar and Beta Supremo

JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?JD What, Who, Me?
Default Re: TV Quote Game Part 5

So it WAS Star Trek! I thought it sounded like it, but couldn't remember a show that featured Nazi Germany.

Miss Piggy: Why are you telling me all this?

Lady Holiday: It's plot exposition. It has to go somewhere.

from The Great Muppet Caper
Old 03-16-2017, 12:47 PM
Federal Junior Investigator

jpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to follow

Ok, I think this will be an easy one:

Quote:
Person 1: Person 2, it's the Visa card people.
Person 2: Oh, God, ask them what they want.
Person 1: [on the phone] Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? Yes, hold on....[to Person 2] Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
Person 2: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
Person 1: That is the unusual activity.

-------------------------
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Elenore Roosevelt
Old 03-16-2017, 12:51 PM

jpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to followjpt Is a sterling example to follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
So it WAS Star Trek! I thought it sounded like it, but couldn't remember a show that featured Nazi Germany.
Patterns of Force, Season 2 of the Original Series. As opposed to The Killing Game in Star Trek Voyager in season 4. On Voyager, the Nazis were in the Holodeck.

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 03-17-2017, 01:11 PM

Need a hint? A sitcom that ran from mid 90's to mid 00's. Very popular.

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 03-17-2017, 02:57 PM
Website Manager, Queen of the Road and Chief Frankette

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

Married with Children?

---Rokia -- the website mistress

May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
Old 03-17-2017, 03:37 PM

No, sorry. Not that one.

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 03-18-2017, 09:55 AM

rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?rokia What, Who, Me?

I don't watch a lot of Sitcoms so I shall have to think about it some more...

Old 03-18-2017, 01:13 PM
Global Police Commissioner

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?

Friends?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:03 PM

That would be correct! Shortly after the show started and Rachel was learning how to NOT spend all her daddy's money.

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 03-19-2017, 10:50 AM

Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?Dawn What, Who, Me?

Is it??? That was a complete guess. Here's mine:

Quote:
GT: "It's not going to be dangerous, is it?"
JT: "Of course it's not going to be dangerous, Mother. There's nothing to worry about. A's got an excellent head for heights, and he's just going to fix the aerial now, that's all."
GT: "Well, there's nothing to worry about."
JT: "That's right."
Old 03-20-2017, 02:16 AM
Princess of Keys, Mischief and the Southern Hemisphere

AussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the Court

Thunderbirds!

Quote:
Objection, your Honor. You can't preface your second point with "first of all." - Alan Shore, Boston Legal
Old 03-22-2017, 09:10 AM

You got it!😊
Old 03-26-2017, 08:04 PM

AussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the CourtAussieHBfan is a Prince or Princess of the Court

wohoo!

ok quote time

Quote:
Man: When the FBI gets stuck, we call in the squints.
Woman: Squints?
Man: You know, you squint at things.
Woman: Oh, you mean people with high IQ's and basic reasoning skill?
Man: Yeah.

Quote:
Objection, your Honor. You can't preface your second point with "first of all." - Alan Shore, Boston Legal
Old 03-27-2017, 12:37 PM
Moderator - Princess & Keeper of Renaissance knowledge

Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?

Bones?
Old 03-27-2017, 08:48 PM

That's it. Your turn, Robina!

Quote:
Old 03-27-2017, 11:06 PM
Moderator - Princess & Keeper of Renaissance knowledge

Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?Robina What, Who, Me?

Here's a new quote

Quote:
Character 1: What are you people lookin' at? Well?
Character 2 They're lookin' at the wee little puppet man.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:07 PM

Since no one seems willing to touch the games threads, I've taken it upon myself to post Robina's quote on the new board. So if you want to guess, you should mosey over to the new board!

Elenore Roosevelt
Old 04-17-2017, 12:09 PM

Thanks again Joyce!